RBL is one of the oldest private sector banks in India that has a stellar record of serving its customers since 1943. RBL was one of the earliest banks to issue credit cards to customers, keeping pace with the changing dynamics of the Indian consumer market. A credit card, as the name suggests, allows you access to easy credit in times of need. Credit cards also provide a host of other benefits such as gift vouchers, cashbacks, and privileges that have led to a surge in their popularity over the last few years. This is why Finserv MARKETS offers the RBL Bank credit card, that apart from providing you easy access to credit, also provides a range of benefits that lead to major savings in the long run.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RBL CREDIT CARDS?
You can apply for an RBL credit card either online on www.bajajfinservmarkets.in or physically at any of the RBL bank branches. Before you apply, however, you must check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- You should be within 25 to 65 years of age.
- You should have a good repayment history.
- You should have a credit score of 750 and above.
- Your residential address should fall within the list of the locations provided by the company.
- One ID proof,
- One Address Proof
- One Passport size photo.
Steps to apply
You can apply both via offline or online mode. The detailed steps for each are given below.
- Visit the nearby RBL bank branch and consult with a credit card representative.
- With the help of the representative, find a suitable card among the different variety of credit cards provided based on your requirements and needs.
- Submit the filled application form along with the necessary documents.
- Visit the Finserv MARKETS website www.bajajfinservmarkets.in and fill in your mobile number, email ID, and date of birth.
- Once your mobile number and email have been verified, select RBL credit cards from the wide list of options that appear. Browse through the types of RBL credit cards you could apply for and select the best card that suits your requirements and lifestyle. Remember, each card is designed to suit a specific customer requirement and no two cards offer identical features.
- Once you have decided the type of RBL card you want, fill and submit the credit card application form online to complete the application process.
And that’s it. It’s that simple.
How to check the RBL credit card application status?
You can check your credit card application status both online and offline.
You can check your RBL credit card application status either by using the reference number provided to you at the time of application or using your registered mobile number. Each of these is explained below:
- Using Reference Number
- Log on to the official RBL website and navigate to the ‘track your application status online’ page.
- Enter the RBL credit card reference number and mobile number.
- After authentication, you can view your RBL Credit Card application status
- Using Your Mobile Number
- In the credit card section of the RBL website, enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP sent to the Mobile Number.
- After validation, status can be seen
You can also check the RBL credit card application status offline by visiting your nearest RBL Bank Branch and contacting the customer care agent in the credit cards section.
RBL CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER CARE
RBL bank is known for its prompt and efficient customer service that is available round the clock to resolve customer issues. RBL Credit Card customer care can be contacted from the details given below
Customer Care Number
For any queries, the following are the RBL credit card customer care no :
- RBL SuperCard – +91 22 71190900
- Other RBL Credit Cards – +91 22 62327777
- Toll-free number – 1800 121 9050
Customer Care Email Address
One can also use Email for complaints,
- RBL Bank SuperCard – [email protected]
- Other RBL Bank credit cards – [email protected]
Customer Care via SMS
A message can be sent to the RBL Bank customer care number mentioning the code for the specific service for solving the queries.
Customer Care Social Media
Facebook – @TheRBLBank
Twitter – @rblbank
Twitter Care – @RBLBankCares
Instagram – @rbl_bank
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/rbl-bank
RBL CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS
Various options are given below for online and offline RBL Credit Card Payments
RBL Credit Card Payment can be done using any of the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Using BillDesk
- Mobile Banking
- Debit Card and UPI
Standing instructions for payment can also be given from your savings account
For offline payment, you can use any of the following means:
- Payment of RBL Credit Card Bill at the nearest RBL branch
- Payment using ATM.
Credit cards have become almost a necessity in our lives today. RBL Bank, with nearly 8 decades of experience in the banking sector offers one of the most feature-packed and secure credit cards. In one single credit card, you receive a variety of benefits like interest-free cash withdrawal, personal loan against your cash limit, EMIs for the purchases done, and a lot of discounts and rewards. By applying for RBL credit cards on Finserv MARKETS, you get the benefit of a quick and hassle-free paperless application process and prompt processing.